BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

There was talk a month or so ago of High Elves following the starter set at some point, but there seem to be more rumours about Tomb Kings. They need it more, too.

Hopefully the errata to be released alongside 8th ed might bring a bit of balance between armies prior to new army books.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by Old_Paladin View Post
    I'm still going to go with the strongest rumor:
    Tomb Kings are next. It sounds like they are already deep in production; and even with the new edition, they need a lot of work.

After that... who knows.
    It was looking like Ogres, but they got so many boosts it might not be that important: I mean, ranks for three models, fight in two ranks (with full attacks for them), bull charge plus crush!, shoot in two ranks (hello leadbelchers), outnumbering is gone from CR but fear gives +1.

I think Orcs and Goblins are a likely target for getting a new book. They've been the first or second book released for the last two or three editions now; I don't see any reason to change that.
    And there were all those rumours about that studio photo with an unssen O&G book a few months ago.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldramelech View Post
    And there were all those rumours about that studio photo with an unssen O&G book a few months ago.
    That was proven to be an older version of the Orc and Goblin book...but the question still remains as to why they just "happened" to have been checking out an obsolete army book at the time...

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenZero View Post
    That was proven to be an older version of the Orc and Goblin book...but the question still remains as to why they just "happened" to have been checking out an obsolete army book at the time...
    Might have been those new Boar Boyz, but then again new models just before the new edition? Could be an indication?
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Going through one of the rumour threads on Warseer (such a good thing to be doing before 6am by the way, I'm a glutton for punishment) one of the reliable rumourmongers (Avian) hints at the Tomb Kings followed by Ogre Kingdoms. Usual warnings about rumours apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Avian View Post
    Dead people should be before fat people.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12