BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I've seen more interest in 8th edition since the stores got their preview copies in that ever before in my own gaming circle. Even some of the younger members who previously scoffed at 40k are interested, and some of the older scoffers as well.

For me, I'm not sure whether to go with Dark Elves or High Elves. DE have more girls, but I'm not one for the whole violent destruction of Elven civilization thing.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I've seen more interest in 8th edition since the stores got their preview copies in that ever before in my own gaming circle. Even some of the younger members who previously scoffed at 40k are interested, and some of the older scoffers as well.

For me, I'm not sure whether to go with Dark Elves or High Elves. DE have more girls, but I'm not one for the whole violent destruction of Elven civilization thing.
    Eldargal welcome.

I play a shadow warrior themed high elf army. so i would perhaps if i may suggest you maybe try a like mix? you'll have to pick one army book, but have a Nagarythe force but of loyal to the phoenix king. this way you can incorporate more of the dark elf range into your high elf force perhaps?

Just and idea.

Please excuse the poor grammar and wording of that last post lol. this heat is getting to me lol

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post

Go with High Elves. ASF and citizen levy are a great combo.

If you want more female models, look around for the old Handmaidens of the EverQueen (or convert some yourself); and just use them as Pheonix Guard.
    It is not the combat I resent, brother. It is the thirst for glory that gets men cut into ribbons.

Thats a nifty idea. I wonder what I could use Witch Elves as.

Quote Originally Posted by addamsfamily36 View Post
    Eldargal welcome.

I play a shadow warrior themed high elf army. so i would perhaps if i may suggest you maybe try a like mix? you'll have to pick one army book, but have a Nagarythe force but of loyal to the phoenix king. this way you can incorporate more of the dark elf range into your high elf force perhaps?

Just and idea.

I have 1000pts of High Elves at the moment, I had more but I gave them to one of my brothers when I stopped playing. I kept the maiden guard though, I'm hoping there will be a new version of them in 8th, though I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_Paladin View Post
    Go with High Elves. ASF and citizen levy are a great combo.

If you want more female models, look around for the old Handmaidens of the EverQueen (or convert some yourself); and just use them as Pheonix Guard.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I wonder what I could use Witch Elves as.
    either shadow warriors, or one of the special unit's, sword masters maybe because of the duel weapons i.e two attacks.

kept the maiden guard though, I'm hoping there will be a new version of them in 8th, though I doubt it.

One of my favourite unit's in the game so disappointed when they got removed

Eltharion becoming a blind swordmaster for instance, even though he appears to have gone back to riding a griffon lol.
    They tie him to the saddle.

Those dippers will soon be into the game fully

I'ts like pringles "once to you pop you cannot stop"

I'm unsure if they have pringles outside the Uk but if they don't or if anyone doesn;t know what they are, they are a very very addictive crisp. some would say Moorish, but i reckon theres some addictive drugs in them somewhere
    Oh we have Pringles stateside...but we sure as hell don't call them sissy things like "crisps" haha :P

Oh we have Pringles stateside...but we sure as hell don't call them sissy things like "crisps" haha :P
    what do you call them? there not potato chips, because they are not fried slices of potato.

crisp covers both

besides what's sissy about a crisp?

what do you call them? there not potato chips, because they are not fried slices of potato.

crisp covers both

besides what's sissy about a crisp?
    Septics
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast