BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: World Cup 2010

The krauts have toweled Aus and UK but we beat 'em 2 - 0 where it really matters :P I think they look the goods this time around though.

Veteran-Sergeant

I should point out that the real World Cup is on next year in New Zealand

It's also worth pointing out that England has a team in this one that actually like playing together and may even stand a chance of getting to the final.

One last point worth noting: One England football team got to the semi-finals in the World Cup, but they were ladies and only paid about £16k per year. Something to think on really.
    Generalissimo Grabnutz, never knowingly under-armed.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabnutz View Post
    I should point out that the real World Cup is on next year in New Zealand

It's also worth pointing out that England has a team in this one that actually like playing together and may even stand a chance of getting to the final.

One last point worth noting: One England football team got to the semi-finals in the World Cup, but they were ladies and only paid about £16k per year. Something to think on really.
    Bunch of overpaid, misogynistic, borderline rapists. Where else in the world can you get paid £100,000 a week to be crap at your job?

F&%£^"* hate football, glad its over.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

i would have been happy if germany lifted the trophy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123