BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Chaplain

Default Blue Horrors and Brimstone Horrors?

OK,, I got the Wrath of Magnus books for Christmas. I already have a bunch of Pink Horrors and would like to get the Blue Horrors and Brimstone Horrors that the Pinkies turn into when they die.

But I go to the GW site and cannot find either Blue Horrors or Brimstone Horrors. I find some on eBay that say they are coming out soon or some old models or what looks like pink horrors turned into Blue Horrors.

So what is the deal on these models? Are they out yet? Or am I not looking for them in the right places?

They are coming out in a few weeks. There are models from the Warhammer Quest Silver Tower game that will cost you dearly on eBay, and there are ancient blue Horrors from older editions of the game. Within the past day or so was an article that had them listed as a coming release.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by magickbk View Post
    They are coming out in a few weeks. There are models from the Warhammer Quest Silver Tower game that will cost you dearly on eBay, and there are ancient blue Horrors from older editions of the game. Within the past day or so was an article that had them listed as a coming release.
    Thanks, I've seen the ones included in Silver Tower but that only gives a couple of each. One is going to need many of these guys if you have Pink Horrors and want to take advantage of the splitting rules. Are there going to be seperate box sets of these figures?

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcloud6 View Post
    Thanks, I've seen the ones included in Silver Tower but that only gives a couple of each. One is going to need many of these guys if you have Pink Horrors and want to take advantage of the splitting rules. Are there going to be seperate box sets of these figures?
    Looks like one box that contains both Blue Horrors and Brimstone Horrors. Should be out in about a fortnight.
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Morgrim View Post
    Looks like one box that contains both Blue Horrors and Brimstone Horrors. Should be out in about a fortnight.
    Thanks. I just read the article on January new releases and see there is a box set coming that looks like there will be ten of each.

Saw a few boxes at the FLGS last Friday night and for a GW box set they were priced decently.

So it does look like GW is trying to price stuff better.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Sainhann View Post
    Saw a few boxes at the FLGS last Friday night and for a GW box set they were priced decently.

So it does look like GW is trying to price stuff better.
    I ordered some stuff directly from GW and ordered two boxes of them. More horrors to paint...

Veteran-Sergeant

I went to the only store in my city that carries limited GW product. They just got in the new Tzeentch stuff. They had the Blue Horrors listed as the same price as an Imperial Knight! An hour later I was having a chuckle about it, I checked the price on the GW online store and realized they had the Horrors priced as if they were the new Greater Daemon. I raced back to the store to see if it was true, and sure enough the Daemon of Tzeentch was priced as the Horrors... and that's how I got a Greater Daemon for 60% off!
    "There's no use permitting some prophet of doom to wipe all your smiles away!"

Chapter-Master

So, basically, you stiffed the only store in your city, rather than being honest. lets hope your short term dishonest gain doesn't affect them too badly.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Veteran-Sergeant

It's a multimillion dollar electronics/appliance company in Japan, that routinely is ranked one of the worst employers in the country... I feel terrible.
    "There's no use permitting some prophet of doom to wipe all your smiles away!"