BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    I don't think I know of any single person who would call me "normal", nor do I feel any shame at this.
    I meant 'normal' as in 'not mentally challenged'.

Abbess Sanctorum

Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    I meant 'normal' as in 'not mentally challenged'.
    There are those that would argue that as well.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

I have a large amount of experiences with cheating...My dislike of templar players stems from my best friend basically being an over competitive jackass every time we play..This ranges from rolling behind terrain (because if helbrect dies the world is unfair,) to new units magically appearing behind terrain, and not telling people what hes rolling for/ what equipment people have/what vow. I believe at one point he tried to kill mephiston with a meltabomb.

I don't play him anymore...After a recent string of victories with the blood angels codex (which is the most unfair and broken thing ever, he's a horrid loser as well.)
    I am internet, look upon my works and tremble

Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Jwolf View Post
    Sweet mother of god, I can't believe you people have the time and energy to get upset over things like this. "Breaks all the rules" is a common phrase used to mean "has abilities outside of the norm and uses them advantageously."
    .................................................. ...............................

If you want to demand that every phrase be examined to be certain that no one, no matter how obtuse, can take offense, you're in the wrong place (the internet, on an entertainment / hobby blog). Please found your own religion or something and leave the rest of the world in peace.

I think it's rather ignorant to assume that people on a blog would not have the time to take you to task for something they deem to be unacceptable. And, as far as your demand for the nitpickers to found their own religion or something, perhaps it would be better to just be a bit more careful with what you type. I find it baffling that some wish to lay the blame entirely on others- are you so sure that you are entirely innocent in any of this? Is it really everyone else's fault this got out of hand?

Quote Originally Posted by Milquetoast View Post
    I think it's rather ignorant to assume that people on a blog would not have the time to take you to task for something they deem to be unacceptable. And, as far as your demand for the nitpickers to found their own religion or something, perhaps it would be better to just be a bit more careful with what you type. I find it baffling that some wish to lay the blame entirely on others- are you so sure that you are entirely innocent in any of this? Is it really everyone else's fault this got out of hand?
    Your new here aren't you?
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Veteran-Sergeant

Holy ****, guys.

This is serious business. Melissa took one thing Jwolf says, and started a whole Edrama over it. I'm not sure how someone could even be offended at what he said.

Do you use any rational thought, or do your just jump the gun and make a post bringing down the most respected person around? I'm not a Jwolf fanboy by any means, nor have I met him in real life. I've listened to him on 40K radio and I've read his articles. He seems very reasonable and polite.

So, just chill out. We all know you're a Sisters fangirl, but, godamn. Not everyone is trying to attack them or accuse Sisters of cheating.

Abbess Sanctorum

Hey look, someone's overreacting after claiming I'm overreacting! Doesn't everyone love hypocrisy?
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Brother-Sergeant

Doesn't everyone love hypocrisy?
    This is the internet.

Hey look, someone's overreacting after claiming I'm overreacting! Doesn't everyone love hypocrisy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwolf View Post
    Sweet mother of god, I can't believe you people have the time and energy to get upset over things like this. "Breaks all the rules" is a common phrase used to mean "has abilities outside of the norm and uses them advantageously."
    Quote Originally Posted by Shavnir View Post
    Never forget you have a terrible hobby.

Anyone that took Jwolfs post as sisters where cheating is an asshat. Though if I gamed with melissa I would be doing that right now just to tick her off. Over and over again. I dont know what losers you game with melissa that think Acts are cheating but its ovious to us all that you need a new place to game. Maybe its the fact that the club I belong to has a good mix of armies in it, or maybe its the fact that to even get invited to game with us you have to be a good person to game with but I have NEVER even at tournies full of asshats seen anyone call AoF cheating.

So hats off to the people Melissa games with for being the most retarded people I have ever heard of that play warhammer.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast