BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Scout

I dont know what to say necrons have an old army but if your like me then you take this old outdated codex and try and win its great fun and to tell you the truth ive lost 1 game out of 10 beating nids and Blood Angels

I thought it was going to a joke tooo...

A Scotsman, Englishman & a Necron walk into a bar.......

Aw, I thought this was going to be another humour thread, like:

Knock knock.
    Who's there?
    Necron
    Necron who?
    No, Necrontyr.
    ...Get of my property.
    we can have jokes

how many c'tan does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

3, one hold the lightbulb another falls asleep. meanwhile the third (the deceiver) tells some eldar where the c'tan is sleeping. The eldar get there to find the c'tan has already been woken by his trusty alarm-clock. He gets angry and starts throwing the eldar at the c'tan standing on a chair holding the lightbulb. This c'tan starts dodgeing the eldar causing him to spin round thus screwing in the lightbulb.

an insite into c'tan DIY

Necrons are on the bad end of the current rule set. The force is restricted by the lack of options. Sure, during 4th edition all you needed was gauss spam and anything mechanized went boom. Now the tin heads are lacking anti tank punch. The new combat resolution is another nail in the door of the tomb world.

I take small squads for warriors. I prefer to use one squad as a meat shield / speed bump and hope they are all killed in hand to hand, that way I can We'll Be Back into a nearby squad and rapid fire. Sure, I lose some models due to the nature of WBB, destroying and redistributing one of my squads to attempt to remove an enemy squad that is currently more threatening is worth it.

My force continues to be nowhere near combat effective in hand to hand, but I can minimize the issues so I can stay in the game as long as possible.

Chapter-Master

Two Necrons walk into a bar, and one of them phases out, causing the other to phase out as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12