BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default WFB - who would you be?

So if you could be anyone in the world of Warhammer fantasy wo would you be. this includes special characters or fluff characters. please also state why.

A rich, pretty daughter of an Elector Count with lots of nice food, pretty dresses, maids, a Bretonnian chef, lots of horsies to ride and a quarter of an inch of hardened, fluted steel between me and any nasties on the battlefield.
    Why? I like all of the above, and nothing says "Well done" after slaying hordes of OetG than a perfumed bath and a big plate of Bretonnian pastries.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I would like to be an Ogre Maneater.

To raid some pitiful human town along side fellow Ogres, sack it and burn it to the ground is what I live for!

I would personally raid the local leader's homes, and burn them to the ground. I would then eat any horses and maids found on the property. I would find my way into the home of such a wealthy land owner, and find a squishy, pink human bathing herself in flowers and pomp.

I would mash her right there in the tub with my Cathan Long Sword, and turn the bath into a bloody soup of meat and flowers. I would then drink the tub water like a giant hearty soup, full of flowers, guts, mush and sinew!!!

Delicious!!!

I'd be a vampire lord. Unrivaled by mortals in both the martial and intellectual as well as the magical realm. There might be some creatures out there that could kill me in hand to hand but those would fall to the endless armies of minions I could rise by magic. There might be some ancient, big toads or elvish arcwizzards who could dispell my sorcery but them I could break their fragily bodies with brute force and drink their very lifeblood to increase my powers.

And still I'd be able to enjoy to mortal pleasures of flesh and decadency with the only real risk to my eternal unlife beeing my own arrogance which I'd have to keep down so no lucky adventurer or vampire hunter caught me out in sunlight.

Battle wizard. Lobbing fire balls at people has got to be fun!

Id call myself Tim!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTbrIo1p-So[/url]
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

i want to be a bretronnian paladin becasue who dosen't want to be the knight in shining armor coming to the rescue?
    2nd ultrmarines company along with cadian 111th "big red ones"

Librarian

I'd be a Stormvermin Fangleader.
    I'd be big and strong enough to bully most of those around me (and if I can't, that's what stupid minions are for). I'm high enough rank to command respect (or at least lots of bribes) from the cheiftains. But mostly, I get to wear awesome armour.
    It is not the combat I resent, brother. It is the thirst for glory that gets men cut into ribbons.

Brother-Captain

A Dwarf Ironbreaker!
    DWs: Prussains. KoW: Elves WM: Khador WHFB: Dwarves WH40: IG, SM
    Games-workshop: changing the rules one new codex/army book at a time.

Grand Provost Marshal

I'd be a Gryphon Legionnaire, and find my death in a Glorious Charge for the motherland.

That or, I don't know, the Tzar himself. Kinda be cool to run an entire kingdom, I bet.

...and ride a huge frakkin' bear!
    Last edited by Faultie; 07-08-2010 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sicarius2424 View Post
    i want to be a bretronnian paladin becasue who dosen't want to be the knight in shining armor coming to the rescue?
    Me! I want to throw fire balls! lol
    Last edited by Aldramelech; 06-23-2010 at 08:40 AM.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast