BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Librarian

Ironically i'd be a Chosen of Slaanesh. Whether I rise or fall, at least I get enough sex, drugs, and rock and roll to make my existence worthwhile!
    Back after a few years absence. Please PM me any changes to how the forum works - I currently have no idea how to make line breaks, and this is quite important to me. >.>

Chaplain

id be one of malakai makaissons apprentice engineers before he took the slayer oath! of course id have been ill on the day of the maiden voyage of the unsinkable, and busy looking after my mum on the day the indestructable was launched, and was busy nursing a hangover when the spirit of grungni set off on its fated voyage (though my Dwarven pride would like to remind the manlings that dwarves are neither cowardly, or easily drunk).
    you have been deemed guilty of blasphemy against the holy emperor, for this crime your punishment shall be to clean his shoes.

Chaplain

Like someone else above, i'd be a vampire lord. Partly because some of my friends call me a vampire anyway(and I don't collect vampire counts if you thought that's why) and also because I've loved vampires for so long I can't remember. Come on, why not be an immortal lord of the night? And most importantly of all; the cape, I love capes!! So yeah vampire lord.

Id be Archeon and lay waste to the entire world. Though I would be smart enough not to get suckerpunched by an orc.

Veteran-Sergeant

I'd be the Orc that sucker punched Archeon.

Quote Originally Posted by BuFFo View Post
    I would like to be an Ogre Maneater.

To raid some pitiful human town along side fellow Ogres, sack it and burn it to the ground is what I live for!

I would personally raid the local leader's homes, and burn them to the ground. I would then eat any horses and maids found on the property. I would find my way into the home of such a wealthy land owner, and find a squishy, pink human bathing herself in flowers and pomp.

I would mash her right there in the tub with my Cathan Long Sword, and turn the bath into a bloody soup of meat and flowers. I would then drink the tub water like a giant hearty soup, full of flowers, guts, mush and sinew!!!

Delicious!!!
    I think you can pay for things like that in some European cities....

Anyway!

Empire Pistolier! Rich stylin bad ***** who do drive bys. Awesome unit!
    letsagetabitarockin!

Librarian

I'd be Archaon the Everchosen, the He Who the Gods Unite Behind, the Scourge of the World.

A) I get that really awesome title, and B) I'm the only Champion of Chaos to ever slay the Reincarnation of Sigmar. Oh, and I'd also have a really stupid, worthless Orc to hunt down and DESTROY.

Veteran-Sergeant

Don't hate on me just cuz I beat you up! Your fault you can't fight. :P

Librarian

Hey, man, if you actually got the two models to fight, guess which would win. XD

Veteran-Sergeant

My wife calls me Festus. The Harbinger of Pestilence ain't got nothing on my gas.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast