BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Veteran-Sergeant

Eltharion-I get a badass griffon, helmet, and ancient sword. Plus I can rule an improtant city without too much hassle, have cool magic powers without having to study, and finally turn any obese goblins (you know who you are) into mincemeat.

If not a sorcerer of tzeentch-blessed to know all your secrets and weaknesses mwahhahahaha :P

Scout

I'd be a dwarf ironbreaker, you get excellent armour and your a dwarf!, what could be better?

Veteran-Sergeant

Definitely a Tezentch demon prince. I am impossible to kill, and if you banish me, well il just come back in a few hundred years and find and torture your soul. Plus i can get some crazy magic power.
    Annoying, useless, chaos spawn.

I'd be a snotling.
    We just learned how to skirmish, me and my homies are stubborn, and we have the most *****en rides in the whole world.

Pimped out Pump Wagons FTW.

As an added bonus, I don't have 3 opposing chaos gods hunting me, nor does some fancy high elf wizard/slaan/lord of the end times have it in for me. And when's the last time you heard of a vampire going after a snotling. I'm telling you, snotling is the way to go.

-Matt

I'd be a Slaan mage-priest. Floating around on a platform, being attended to by numerous entertaining Skinks, and watching the heavens. Being immortal and utterly powerful appeals to me, but the bloated frog part doesn't.
    Dark Eldar 4000pts, Eldar 2000pts, Dark Angels 2500pts, Tau 2000pts.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456