BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    The Dark Mechanic

Default New Apocalypse Datasheets: Deathstrike Vortex and Eldar Sunstorm

New [url=http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?catId=cat60016a&categoryId=900006&sect ion=&aId=3400020]Apocalypse Datasheets[/url] for Imperial Guard and Eldar are now online.

Deathstrike Vortex Missile is a special type of Imperial Guard Deathstrike. Eldar Sunstorm is a Fire Prism formation.
    See my latest eBay auctions at http://shop.ebay.com/zigra/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Librarian

I find this odd, as the Sunstorm as been up for... I'm not sure, but is been a very long time.
    However... They also added the Dred-Mob! (go deff-dreds and kans).
    It is not the combat I resent, brother. It is the thirst for glory that gets men cut into ribbons.

Now that will get me to buy a Deathstrike. I love vortex blasts.

I will check in the Sunstorm got any changes. I noticed that its D weapons are now AP1 while almost all D weapons are AP2 so they will get a +2 on the normal vehicle damage chart. With auto penetration anything even touched by a sliver of the template will be destroyed 66% of the time.

Battle-Brother

Default Grot Tanks

Also if you go the Forgeworld site they have an Apoc Datasheet you can download for a Grot Tank formation...the link is at the bottom of the page in the shop where you would buy them.

Librarian

I have a feeling i'll be seeing a lot of those vortex deathstrikes in my next apoc game....

Quote Originally Posted by Gir View Post
    I have a feeling i'll be seeing a lot of those vortex deathstrikes in my next apoc game....
    they still cannot fire before turn 2.

and one turn of shooting should be enough for any decent apocalypse army (the formation will cost roughly 500 points at minimum thanks to the platton) to blast it to oblivion. just buy a basilisk formation and laugh at it's side 10 armor