BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Possible BA Apocalypse Data Sheet: Rage of the Primarch

I had an idea for a Apoc Datasheet for Blood Angels. It's an extension of an idea from one of my squads.

My datasheet is for 1 Chaplain Dreadnought and 3+ Death Company Dreadnoughts. The idea is that the Chaplain Dread gets Fleet (To keep up with the DC Dreads) and the DC dreads get the abilities from the Liturgies of Blood. (Re-roll to hit and either re roll to wound or re-roll failed armor penetration) . Question is, what point value do I do? 50+ price of models, 100+?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Brother-Captain

100 pts, and do they become a vehicle squad for purposes of assault or would they just have to maintain the formation coherancy?

John M>

That sounds awesome to see on the field, but make it at least 150, as it could be devastating with Blood Talons.

Chapter-Master

I'd do 200 points, and the benefits require the DC Dreadnoughts to be within 6" of the Chaplain Dreadnought. Standard, formation must deploy within 6" of Chappy, and if starting off the board, they enter the board within 6" of Chappy.

Blood Talons + Re-rolls to hit = Uh oh for 100 boyz Squad!

What to call that...

'Immortal Servants of the Emperor'

I don't know, but, seriously... that better have the COOLEST Datasheet name EVER.
    Last edited by Tynskel; 06-28-2010 at 07:18 PM.