BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking WAR Games Con - WTF?

WAR Games Con has replaced BoLSCon in the constellation of wargaming events. There is no great change in philosophy, nor shift in the games or the personalities that will be present.

You wonder why this change is happening; My answer is simple - What better way to address the obvious bias shown by World Cup referees in South Africa?

See you all in 30 days!
    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Nathanael Greene

Fly Lord

Yes, its true, where once was BoLScon, there now is WAR Games Con 2010, and its going to a blast. Same Events, same great people, just a new name.

And for the record, its not the biased World Cup refereees, but that blasted vuvuzela droning that's the cause. We'll see you at the [URL="http://www.wargamescon.com"]Doubletree hotel in a month [/URL]guys!
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Librarian

What?
    Back after a few years absence. Please PM me any changes to how the forum works - I currently have no idea how to make line breaks, and this is quite important to me. >.>

Chaplain

I'm confused, is this supposed to be viral? Esp. with the similarly toned but completely different reference to Tiger Woods elsewhere.

Not a subtle jab ... genuinely curious. What's the point of the mystifying commentary?
    http://whiskey40k.blogspot.com

It's meant to convey that the change isn't for any reason that we plan to explain.
    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Nathanael Greene

Solar flares! Cosmic rays!

(All legitimate explanations for anything, really.)

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Jwolf View Post
    It's meant to convey that the change isn't for any reason that we plan to explain.
    Word.
    http://whiskey40k.blogspot.com

Best of the Worst

Default ...

You're trying to get me to pay twice, is that it?

Okay, I get that you're not explaining the name change, but I've just learned to type BoLSCon quickly and you change it.

*sigh*

Next year I'm going to change it hourly to a random collection of characters, but only for people from your IP address, Brent. Because I know you love a challenge.

Awww, I liked the name BoLSCon...

WAR Games is alright but it sounds so generic. :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast