BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Chaplain

My guess is that it's either Blood Bowl or Warhammer Quest, but I'm putting my $ on Blood Bowl.

http://pitoftheoni.blogspot.com

Default necromunda oh please

when necromunda came out, we played that more then any other GW game, or any game for that matter.

Everytime we try to start playing again, the 2ed 40k rules that it is based on bogs it down. New updated rules set please

However I would not ***** if it was Mordheim.

-Jefferson

Librarian

Something that isn't broken and will not require a FAQ.
    My son, ask for thyself another Kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee.

Quote Originally Posted by david5th View Post
    You've just eliminated every product GW has ever or will ever make.

This forum has a FAQ, we should boycott it as a showing of our disdain!
    "Read this post and shutup." - Melissia

Dont be silly
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by robertsjf View Post
    Everyone knows the mystery release is going to be Space Hulk
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunadan View Post
    Space Hulk Expansion? Grey Knight Termies vs. Daemons or somesuch thing. It could fit in with the GK rumours....
    That would be sweet. A unit of GKT's packaged with a rules expansion for SH? If the models were anywhere near the quality of the BA Terminators, I'd buy it.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Battle-Brother

I have no idea what its going to be, but I do like the thought of the Warhammer Quest re-release similar to Space Hulk last year.

From what the store managers tell me its unlikely. The point in Space Hulk was to ensure GW didn't have a massive dip in profits at a time of the year where the previous 2 years saw the release of 40K 5th ed and Apocalypse respectively, it enabled the company to show good growth to the shareholders. This year has Fantasy 8th ed to fill that gap, so I doubt it very highly that there will be any big surprise

Brother-Captain

As and IG and BA player, I would love for it to be Necromunda as a plastic set again. BA did me right this year with Space Hulk at the end of last, and then the full army this year. NEcromunda would add nicely to my IG army as 'scrips, penals and vets parts.

I am in agreement that it would make sense something like Warhammer Quest or Bloodbowl, however, I don't think I would be buying either myself, just as I have no interest in them, but BB has picked up over the last two years at my FLGS, and they ahve a small league set up every once in a while.

John M.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast