BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Brother-Sergeant

Default Flying and Travel

Hey there guys, how is Flying planet/space done, and how would I determine how travel is done? Or rather, any clue as to where I would find that and in which rulebook? Thanks in advance.

You may need to be more clear and specific. What do you mean when you say "how is Flying planet/space done, and how would I determine how travel is done?"

Are you asking if there are rules for how fast, and accordingly far, one travels in Dark Heresy in a flying machine of some kind or space faring vessel? Or is it something else?
    Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers - all of which are true and terrifying to know.

Brother-Sergeant

Alright, in short,

How is travel done is space, on ships with Pilot(Ag), in Warp Space, on land, and in different planets atmospheres, and how are these tests made on extensive trips?

Also info on how to determine speeds and other stats for vehicles.

Abbess Sanctorum

Quote Originally Posted by LoverzCry View Post
    Alright, in short,

How is travel done is space, on ships with Pilot(Ag), in Warp Space, on land, and in different planets atmospheres, and how are these tests made on extensive trips?

Also info on how to determine speeds and other stats for vehicles.
    Space travel is covered in Rogue Trader. As for planetary travel, that as much depends on the GM as it does on the rules...
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment