BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Tyranid and Blood Angels FAQ up!!

YES THE FAQ IS UP! Still busy reading it

[url=http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m1240364a_FAQ_Tyranids_2010.pdf]Tyranid FAQ[/url]

[url=http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m1240365a_FAQ_BloodAngels_2010.pdf]Blood Angels[/url]

Brother-Captain

I do believe the doom is...doomed.
    DWs: Prussains. KoW: Elves WM: Khador WHFB: Dwarves WH40: IG, SM
    Games-workshop: changing the rules one new codex/army book at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Azaghul View Post
    I do believe the doom is...doomed.
    And we can all be thankful for that.........
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Doom is doomed but they still didnt say anything about cover saves for tyrants and guards again...people abuse this rule and im tired of it...just because you hide a guard behind a gaunt doesnt mean your giant @$$ tyrant gets a cover save. also since they are no longer have the retinue rule, you should be able to pick that ******* out...

I don't mind the DoM not effecting embarked units thing, everyone saw that coming. But giving cover saves is retarted, it's not a shooting attack.

But whats pissed me off, is saying that Shadow in the Warp not effecting embarked units (but phsycic hoods do).

Also the mycetic spore nerf has pissed me off too. One would except them to work exactly the same as drop pod, minus the drop pod assault. But no, now units that take it as a upgrade HAVE to start the game in the spore and you can't drop them empty. Also, IC's (like the prime) can't join squads that take the spore as a dedicated transport (like warriors).

There was no need to nerf spores. None.

Quote Originally Posted by Havik110 View Post
    Doom is doomed but they still didnt say anything about cover saves for tyrants and guards again...people abuse this rule and im tired of it...just because you hide a guard behind a gaunt doesnt mean your giant @$$ tyrant gets a cover save. also since they are no longer have the retinue rule, you should be able to pick that ******* out...
    Get out.

Quote Originally Posted by synack View Post
    I don't mind the DoM not effecting embarked units thing, everyone saw that coming. But giving cover saves is retarted, it's not a shooting attack.

But whats pissed me off, is saying that Shadow in the Warp not effecting embarked units (but phsycic hoods do).
    And as of right now give me a reason why hoods or runes of warding would effect embarked psykers?

Checked 3 codexs and 3 FAQsso far and I see nothing that allows it.

Quote Originally Posted by mathhammer View Post
    And as of right now give me a reason why hoods or runes of warding would effect embarked psykers?

Checked 3 codexs and 3 FAQsso far and I see nothing that allows it.
    Does the FAQ not allow it? Cause the same argument that can be allied to the DoMs power and Shadow in the Warp aura's also applies to hoods. If you can measure to see if a unit is in range, embarked or not, they should be effected.

Of couse Tyranid FAQ clears that in terms of Nid powers.

Quote Originally Posted by synack View Post
    Get out.
    so if im a marine, and I see a MONSTROUS CREATURE towering above his guard, I shouldnt be able to pick him out even if less than half of him is covered?

just because you play an army doesn't mean you can't see when a rule is stupid. Guants providing tyrants a cover save is as dumb as freaking vehicle squadrons shooting through themselves.

Hang on...

This FAQ actually answers some frequently asked questions. How did that happen?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast