Hello to everyone on Bell of Lost Souls.

As a long time reader of both Bell of Lost Souls and Dakka Dakka, I wanted to tell everyone in the community about a new store that’s going to be opening in Hollywood California. Dragon’s Den Games is located inside the world famous Meltdown Comics and we’ll be carrying Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, Warmachine, Hordes, Dungeons and Dragons, Ultraforge, Avatars of War, and a host of other role playing games and board games.

I really wanted to make this a store that caters to veteran gamers as well as being a place to show new people what the game’s all about. We have open gaming all the time as well as organized play on Thursdays and Sundays. My focus is on creating some awesome tables with a ton of city-fight and Planetstrike terrain in addition to some beautiful scratch builds coming soon.

We’re opening this Sunday, July 11th and are having an opening give-away to launch us off just for readers of Dakka and BOLS. Between Sunday the 11th and Saturday the 17th, every $20 you spend earns you a raffle ticket. On Sunday we’ll be drawing a first prize of any Battalion Box or Battleforce of your choice (or a Warmachine or Hordes starter box). Second Prize will be an Avatars of War miniature of your choice.

Just say “Dakka” or Bell of Lost Souls,” or “I read this thing on a forum post about some free raffle stuff,” if you’re not into the whole brevity thing.

If you’re near Hollywood, California, come by and check us out. We’ll be open every day this week from 11-9. We’re inside Meltdown Comics at 7522 Sunset Boulevard, across from Guitar Center.