BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Collector's Edition Roll Call...

"Read this post and shutup." - Melissia

Librarian

Back after a few years absence. Please PM me any changes to how the forum works - I currently have no idea how to make line breaks, and this is quite important to me. >.>

WTF are you two talking about?
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldramelech View Post
    WTF are you two talking about?
    The number that our collectors edition is of course! Haha...

@Herald of Nurgle: Nice, in the hundreds...i'm a bit jealous of the English for that :P

Thats really very sad........
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

First-Captain

My buddy decided to get one and it arrived on Wednesday. I have to say, while I wouldn't pay that obscene amt of money for the book, it is ridiculously cool.

One of the few things I would actually use the word "Tome" to describe.

Not at all something I would use for daily battles though. Too nice, too big, and too prone to damage by some other guy waving around his soda...

Quote Originally Posted by Aldramelech View Post
    Thats really very sad........

I know right? I was hoping to get one under 2k at least...which one did you get again?

Quote Originally Posted by scadugenga View Post
    My buddy decided to get one and it arrived on Wednesday. I have to say, while I wouldn't pay that obscene amt of money for the book, it is ridiculously cool.

One of the few things I would actually use the word "Tome" to describe.

Not at all something I would use for daily battles though. Too nice, too big, and too prone to damage by some other guy waving around his soda...
    Well that is why you buy the Collectors edtion and then a normal edtion. Collector editons are not suppose to be used for. That is why it's a double say for GW, you buy the collectors edtion and a normal edtion and then the box set in September
    What is the most important rule? That we should do whatever the hell we want, but preferably in the best interests of Games workshop when possible? :P Ill go with that

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by HsojVvad View Post
    Well that is why you buy the Collectors edtion and then a normal edtion. Collector editons are not suppose to be used for. That is why it's a double say for GW, you buy the collectors edtion and a normal edtion and then the box set in September
    Hahaha, that's spot on because that's exactly what I did/am doing.
    "If you're going through hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenZero View Post

I know right? I was hoping to get one under 2k at least...which one did you get again?
    Spotter!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast