BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Battle-Brother

Default Help with arm bits for bike squads...

Hey- I am looking for advice and suggestions for right arm bits for a series of space marine bike squads I want to put together.

I'm looking for right arm bits that would allow me to have my toops hold guns aimed forward or to the side. So far I have found arms from the assault marines (clip off the pistol, put in a gravegun/melta/etc) and arms from the sargent in a regular troop kit. Does anyone have any other bits from any other kits to suggest, or other ideas about ways to model a bike squad with upgraded weapons? I am thinking about gluing or magnatizing a gun to a biker's thigh to represent a mag lock or whathave you. The benefit of the magnets is that I could swap out weapons for different fights, the con is I suspect the guns will get lost.

Any and all thoughts appreciated. Thanks!

David

I just use the guns with hands attached to the gun.

Swivel the arm up, chop off hand, glue gun hand on.

I think the arm looks like it's held out and locked at the elbow - like how a person shoots a rifle with a single arm.
    Visit my war gaming blog at: lookoutsir.blogspot.com

Battle-Brother

OMG Cactus, that's perfect. For some reason I think I assumed the regular biker arm would not work- that the angle would look too unnatural or something. That makes this much easier. Thanks for the suggestion.

D

Quote Originally Posted by DavidDraper View Post
    OMG Cactus, that's perfect. For some reason I think I assumed the regular biker arm would not work- that the angle would look too unnatural or something. That makes this much easier. Thanks for the suggestion.

D
    No problem; and good luck!
    Visit my war gaming blog at: lookoutsir.blogspot.com