BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default Chaos Mutation Sprue

Hey all, quick question, do any of the Chaos Space Marine Kits still come with the Chaos Mutation Sprue? A lot of my old white dwarfs say that the Chaos Space Marines Squad box comes with a Mutation Sprue. Does it still come with it? Do any others like the Khorne Berserkers or Havocs box come with it?

Librarian

As far as I know, the boxes no longer come with the Chaos Mutation Sprue. You need to get it off the GW site.

Sorry!
    Back after a few years absence. Please PM me any changes to how the forum works - I currently have no idea how to make line breaks, and this is quite important to me. >.>

Brother-Sergeant

Same as above, although you could buy a unit of either chaos spawn or possessed and then you get the equivalent of a whole unit of mutations.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Lucidum View Post
    Hey all, quick question, do any of the Chaos Space Marine Kits still come with the Chaos Mutation Sprue? A lot of my old white dwarfs say that the Chaos Space Marines Squad box comes with a Mutation Sprue. Does it still come with it? Do any others like the Khorne Berserkers or Havocs box come with it?
    The Chaos boxed set will give you some possessed that have good mutations. My favorite so far is the arm mutated into a chainsword that is on one of my Berzerkers. I bought the mutations sprue and have yet to use any of them (except one head). They are a bit on the cheesy side. The stuff you get from the possessed sprue is for a darker Millennium. Darker than the 40,000 millennium? Yes. Yes it is.

The Dark Mechanic

The Mutation Sprue is available from GW Direct. It does not come in boxes of Chaos Marines any longer and has not for many years now.
    See my latest eBay auctions at http://shop.ebay.com/zigra/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1