BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: Power Armor

Default Power Armor

Hey I wanted to make a CSM power armor outfit and could use ideas. What to use to make it, previous experiences, any feedback is appreciated.
    Thanks!

Librarian

Like for a costume? I dunno man.

I was gonna make a Guardsman outfit for a convention in Oct, but on the same day there's an Emilie Autumn concert so the convention was dropped in favor of that.
    "Hell is only a word. The reality is much, much worse."

Quote Originally Posted by Commissar Lewis View Post
    Like for a costume? I dunno man.

I was gonna make a Guardsman outfit for a convention in Oct, but on the same day there's an Emilie Autumn concert so the convention was dropped in favor of that.
    You got it easy,

Carry a flashlight, wear a vest with green sweats. Perfect!

Go to Warseer and download Firebase number three. You would be looking for the "Real Space Marine" page which should begin on 38. It should help in your building effort.

[url]http://www.warseer.com/firebasemag[/url] (the actual page for your pleasure)
    Last edited by solemnclockwork; 07-22-2010 at 07:07 AM.

Librarian

You can also check out Cosplay.com... there are a decent amount of people who have done done 40k costumes, and you can get some idea of how to build them that way.

Some have work in progress shots, and if you ask nicely, would probably be willing to answer questions on construction.