Rare

DoomWheel 150

Total: 150

TOTAL: 1,000

Any thoughts?
    Blood Angels: W8 D7 L4
    Skaven: W0 D 1 L0

Veteran-Sergeant

I would have to assume that you are putting your chief and WE in with the clannies. In which case, you don't exactly need clawleaders.

If you also shuffle some of your clannies into the slaves unit, say the 9 from your second squad, making your cores 30/30/30, you stand a better chance at locking up tougher units your opponent may bring with your slaves, then fire into combat with the jezzails.

If you do those two things, you might be able to sneak in something a little nastier like a death globe(books at home, not sure on pts.) So if you fail to cast, the WE can still dish out a little ranged damage. You could also squeeze in another jezzail team.

Otherwise, looks pretty good! Gotta be a little careful with wheel placement, but that's always an issue. I may get back to you after I get home from work. Good luck!

Edit: After checking out the army book, moving the 9 rats and dropping the slaves in exchange for a death globe will put you at 999.
    Last edited by Beta_Ray_Bill; 07-23-2010 at 04:38 AM.
    How many have fallen before you? How many have you sent below? How could you ever show pity? Is that a word that you know?

At 1k, your list is horrifying to most enemies. I would change the weapon teams to Ratling guns, as you need the volume of shooting, I think.
    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Nathanael Greene

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Jwolf View Post
    At 1k, your list is horrifying to most enemies. I would change the weapon teams to Ratling guns, as you need the volume of shooting, I think.
    HOLY ****! You mean this list is actually good? This is the first list I've ever made for Skaven.

Also I'm either fighting NGobbos or Empire in a couple hours and this is the list I'm using, should I keep it?

Battle-Brother

Just finished my first WHFB game! I got a draw in my favor!

The Jezzails did the clutch headshot to the lone Skink Priest

The DoomWheel wiped 20 Skinks due to shooting but cowered away from the side flanks of Saurus Warrioirs

The Spear wielding Clan rats added 20 Skinks to there head count right before a lucky misfire brought them down to less than half ( This is what made me lose )

Slaves did jack-squat!

I took a level 1 Engy who was too stupid to remember what to do after you cast Warp Lightning ( Miscast and got the lose D6 wiz levels )

Chieftain met he fate by the claws of the Saurus

and thats about it, in the next game I'll deploy abit better but all and all I was doing very good!

The PWM killed I think 8 Saurus!

Lawl. Gobbos or Empire my left cheek. Lol. Good show though. I think you should try the ol' Rat Ogre flanking approach for kicks.