BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I've downloaded it and it seems pretty good for the most part. I do like how clean, simple, and organized it is. My only criticism so far is that there's no way to specify if Ork Boyz have shootas or sluggas and choppas. While the points don't matter, they do matter for list building purposes (especially tournaments).

Just played around with it for the demons. Took me a seconds to realize how you add god specif gifts to a Marked demon prince, but then I figured it out. I like it so far.

=)
    Last edited by Lockark; 07-25-2010 at 01:27 PM.

Brother-Captain

You have a Linux version! <3

Battle-Brother

I've downloaded it and found that it starts up and runs fine. It's pretty convienient.

Tyranid-wise, I noticed that it declares my list invalid because I haven't taken 8 of every weapon for a Mycetic Spore. Also, Tyrant Guard cannot be made legal. It either says I have too few weapons for them or too many if I select one.

Other than those problems, I like it. Being free helps a lot too.

Hey great program. One issue I found tho is with the DoC daemon prince when you choose a mark you don't get the option to add the mark specific upgrades.

Thanks again tho mate.

This looks interesting. I enjoy Army Builder, but I'll certainly have to give this a try as well!
    +++ May the Emperors might crush your enemies like a Baneblade full of overweight Guardsmen +++

Quote Originally Posted by whitestar333 View Post
    My only criticism so far is that there's no way to specify if Ork Boyz have shootas or sluggas and choppas.
    Quote Originally Posted by SierraFiveOne View Post
    Tyranid-wise, I noticed that it declares my list invalid because I haven't taken 8 of every weapon for a Mycetic Spore. Also, Tyrant Guard cannot be made legal. It either says I have too few weapons for them or too many if I select one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liazardman View Post
    One issue I found tho is with the DoC daemon prince when you choose a mark you don't get the option to add the mark specific upgrades.
    Just to say that these and issues like them - where you have incorrect points values, missing entries or other army-related problems - are all problems with the catalogue data files. These can be fixed in the short term by firing up Catalogue Editor.

I will be fixing up the files when I get a chance and posting them on the data site. Of course, feel free to email me any updated files at feedback(at)battlescribe.net and I will post them up and credit you

Thanks

Veteran-Sergeant

yea! thanks for linux support.. going to try and run it on ubuntu 9.4 when I get home.. will let you know... right now I have to run a VM windows XP... and use an old version of Armybuilder...

Where can I get the catalogue files for the 40k armies. It seems as though the site is down.
    If someone says Invul. save to me again, by Tzeentch I will punch them in the face hole.

Brother-Sergeant

Awesome program brother...and free!!! One bug is that you can't pick a LR as decdicated X-Port for the SW's Wolf Guard. One of the tings I like to do but can't ATT.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast