BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Help with my survey - chance to win prize!

Hello all,

I have created a short survey that i'd like some help with. The link below will take you to the survey which will only take 5-10 minutes to complete and is interested in your experiences and views of the hobby.

I have also selected a prize that will be sent to a participant at random, assuming I can meet my goal of 200 participants in the next month and a bit (16.07.17). The prize is an unassembled Warhammer Beastman Ghorgon, only thing missing is the instructions... don't ask... I have no idea why?! (Make sure you answer question 10 to be in with a chance).

The purpose of this survey is to help me understand what we as hobbyists look for in tournaments and the stores we buy from, with the end goal of creating a retail and event business.

Anyway, here is the link:
    https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8H9YY77

Thank you for your time in reading this and hopefully taking a few minutes to complete the survey.

Kieran

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19021302_10155206708102870_843827315_n.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	19720

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19022035_10155206708277870_697089766_n.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	108.1 KB 
ID:	19721
    Last edited by Mean Hands; 06-08-2017 at 07:35 AM.

Thanks to those that have completed the survey so far. Still plenty more needed, so if you have a spare 5 - 10 minutes, and you haven't already, please take a look.

Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8H9YY77

Data collected so far is looking to be very helpful and informative, but please please if you haven't already, have a go.

Done it so far, Jut for helping, not for prizing xD

Quote Originally Posted by heimerdinger View Post
    Done it so far, Jut for helping, not for prizing xD
    Thank you

Thanks to all those that have completed this, please tell your friends about it. If you haven't completed it then please give it a go.