I emailed BOLS - but I think it was the wrong email. Can someone send me the correct one to contact them for Tabletop Gallery?

Hello all, this is my City Table I worked on from October 2015 to June 2017. My local group for 6mm/Epic Armageddon and Net Epic slowly faded away and I tried out a half dozen other game systems. I saw leaks for Adeptus Titanicus and the resin buildings for Dropzone Commander. I was hooked by the Last of Us, I am Legend, and most post apoc aesthetic.

I was never able to get my hands on the original Forgeworld buildings for epic - and I've always wanted to make a city table for it. I sold my Horus Heresy Net Epic army and decided to dabble in DZC while I await AT release (it's the same scale).

Album of how I unpack and setup the table: [url]http://imgur.com/a/daC3i[/url]

Why Adeptus Titanicus?
At a Battletech player with no friends that play - and a young lad during the days of Epic Armageddon - I decided to preemptively start building the city for both games. Can't wait to see more leaks! Also: It itches that Epic 40k bug I have and I don't want to be spending $100+ on ancient 90s models for a dead game.

Why Dropzone Commander?
From the few demo games I've had - I was impressed. It reminded me of an actual tactical strategy game and I loved the flow of it. It also reminds me of Command and Conquer / Total Annihilation / Supreme Commander from my childhood. Ace game, and when you flip through that rulebook you immediately want to play on something better than cardstock starter kit buildings.

What am I looking at??:

A 5x4 Wargaming table

The 10mm structures are built from a majority of HWG resin (they sell on their site), foamcore, and cardstock

The Modular Overpass is from Blotz (uk) 10mm Custom Lasercut - wonderful company 10/10. Quickest international shipping I've ever witnessed for how cheap it was.

Table is a 5x4 - made from triple layered foamcore. This is extraordinarily dumb, but I wanted a lightweight board that I could store, dig into, and toss if I decided to redo it or I ruined it by accident. I've built a dozen or so tables, hardboard+pink insulation foam, wood, or full 3/4" mdf, and honestly foamcore isn't that bad as long as you layer it. Six tiles; I can toss this in a small bag and it weighs nothing. I spent a few hours fixing this issue.

Ground Detail in Center City: