BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Quote Originally Posted by Rouland View Post
    I'm in for Saturday , Noon, at Battle Forge. We'll see how kid-friendly they are...

What point size? 35? 50?

Does Battle Forge allow food?
    Battleforge is as kid friendly as a parents tolerance for expletives. But on a saturday the population will be sparse enough that it shouldn't be a problem.

I'll just be bringing my stuff and army building on the fly so whatever point size you want.

Battleforge allows food, but since they sell drinks they might not appreciate you bringing in a six pack.

I'm in for Saturday at noon, barring one of Chelsie's trademark changes of heart.

Scout

OK, so 2-4 of us. Should be good times. Thanks for the heads-up on drinks; my old FLGS in Albuquerque was the same way, and it worked out pretty well.

I'll see you all there. I'm pretty easy to spot.

Brother-Sergeant

I'll be at BF on Saturday, but I'll be playing in the flames of war tourney. Otherwise, I'd be glad to join in. I will have my stuff with me and could play a game if you're still there in the evening (the tourney should be over by 5 or 6).

Lux

I'm hoping to be at BF on Thursday. Anyone else?

I know I'll be at BF on Thursday. The real question is will anyone be at DL tomorrow.

Scout

Last Saturday was fun - Meghan and I had a good time. Thanks to Nick and GentleBen for coming out.

Anyone up for a repeat this weekend or next? The 23rd is spoken for, but I'm open otherwise.

Maybe I'll remember to use my feat this time...

Quote Originally Posted by Rouland View Post
    Last Saturday was fun - Meghan and I had a good time. Thanks to Nick and GentleBen for coming out.

Anyone up for a repeat this weekend or next? The 23rd is spoken for, but I'm open otherwise.

Maybe I'll remember to use my feat this time...
    Sorry I missed your post for so long. With renewed interest in Warmachine I think we can actually start using Minions for finding pick-up games again. There are lots of people who just started playing suddenly using the site. I'll try to keep a look out here too, but with more users coming here on the national and sometimes even global level, I'm starting to feel self conscious using this site to troll for local games.

For anyone who is unfamiliar with Austin Miniature Minions: [url]http://blacklotusarts.com/forum/index.php[/url]

I'm starting a Cygnar army -- putting together a test model right now to see if I can paint them (if not, then you're on the hook, GB, lol).
    Check out my new Blog! --- http://www.ChainFist.com
    Follow me on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/40kNEWS

Brother-Sergeant

As always, I'll have my Legion at BF on Thursday, as well as on Friday this week. I'm playing in the 50pt WM tournament at Adepticon so I need to get in a bunch of practice games and figure out what I'll be running.

Lux

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678