BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

I'll be at BF on Thursday this week.

New post for week of 10/25. I'm not sure I'll make it either night but with a little luck there should be people both places on both nights.

Scout

I hope to make it Thursday since I've not gotten to play in almost a month now >< however, I won't be there till the 8pm or later time frame, unfortunately. Is anyone going to be there for sureish?

Battle-Brother

Default New Player Introduction

My name is Charles and I have been playing Warmachine on and off for about a year. I play Khador, but have small legion and circle armies. I just found out about this forum last week when I stopped by BF and talked to two guys playing Warmachine--nice to see other players organizing meetings.
    I am out of town alot, but will post when I can make Tues or Thurs. I played a few times at DL back in the Spring, before I couldn't make Wed anymore so I might have already met some of you.
    If anyone is looking for a game beside Tues/Thurs let me know. I have a 4x8 table in my shed in the backyard--yes it has heating and air! I live in NE Austin about a hundred yards from the corner of Braker and Dessau.

[email][email protected][/email]

Quote Originally Posted by stampdog316 View Post
    My name is Charles and I have been playing Warmachine on and off for about a year. I play Khador, but have small legion and circle armies. I just found out about this forum last week when I stopped by BF and talked to two guys playing Warmachine--nice to see other players organizing meetings.
    I am out of town alot, but will post when I can make Tues or Thurs. I played a few times at DL back in the Spring, before I couldn't make Wed anymore so I might have already met some of you.
    If anyone is looking for a game beside Tues/Thurs let me know. I have a 4x8 table in my shed in the backyard--yes it has heating and air! I live in NE Austin about a hundred yards from the corner of Braker and Dessau.

[email][email protected][/email]
    Great to hear from a new player. Looking forward to getting a game in when you get a chance to come around. And while we're on the subject...

Post for the week of 11/1/09. Who's gonna make it? This is the first week in a while where I can say for sure I am planning on making it both nights.

I'll be at BF Thursday.

Battle-Brother

Default This Tuesday 10 Nov

I can't make Thurs but I can make DL on Tues. Will anyone be there?
    Are you guys using the new rules? I haven't used them yet,but have been reading them and I downloaded the new cards. What points range do you guys usually play?
    Charles

Quote Originally Posted by stampdog316 View Post
    I can't make Thurs but I can make DL on Tues. Will anyone be there?
    Are you guys using the new rules? I haven't used them yet,but have been reading them and I downloaded the new cards. What points range do you guys usually play?
    Charles
    What rules we use depends on whether we're doing WM or Hordes. WM is pretty much all MkII these days. Hordes will obviously continue to be MkI untli November 24th. I've been trying to bring my trolls and one of my WM armies whenever I go anywhere so I can do either one. Points range is usually 35-50 MkII or 500-750 MkI. I will be there Tuesday barring unforeseen catastrophe.

New attendance post for week of 11/8/09. Once again I am planning on making both nights and locations. Anybody else out there?

Battle-Brother

Default Tonight 10 Nov

It looks like I might be able to stop by DL tonight, but won't be able to play since I'll have my 4 yr old son with me. --Ah, the good ole days when I was single and could do what I want!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast