BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Austin Role Call

Just wanted to do a post to see who's out there in Central Texas that wants to play Warmachine or Hordes.

Our playership has been suffering pretty badly lately between people moving out of town and Monsterpocalypse stealing our one game only players. At this point we're down to about five regular players. We've also got around ten people who appear maybe once or twice a year and that's just not enough to make a solid gaming group. So please, I'd love to hear from anybody who'd like to play. We try to do Dragon's Lair on Tuesday and Battleforge on Thursdays. Every time I play at least one person stops by the table to say "hey I bought an army for this game but never found any other players." Here we are. Please post in this forum or PM me if you want to play or learn more about the game. Thanks, and thanks to the bols people for giving me a tool that might finally help get an Austin Warmachine/Hordes community together.

With MKII rules becoming official soon it will be a great time for people who want to get started or jump back in.

It will be equally new to all of us.

This is Jeremy, playing Cygnar and picking up a Hordes faction after I see the updated rules (assuming I can wait that long )

The more the merrier

And yes, the MK 2 rules are very nice. As a bonus, you don't even need to remodel your current stuff.

Scout

Brian here. I'm (hopefully) back in business as my current Thursday night obligations are going away in September. I probably can't make it every week but I hope to make it for a majority of them. My poor circle stuff is still languishing in the boxes and eager to get beat up some more

My rule memory is probably pretty craptacular but if it's all changing in January so much the better. Glad to hear I won't have to rebuy everything, that would be pretty much a non-starter. Are they re-releasing all the model cards as well? I suppose I should go trawling around the PP forums . ..

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    It will be equally new to all of us.
    And it will involve force fields -- and elves wearing gloves that outsize their torsos. What's not to love?

I'm going to start bumping this thread, instead of cluttering this forum with these attendance posts. So who's coming this week (9/20)?

I'll be at DL this evening. With the shiny new rules that will (hopefully) be read by then.

And this time I really mean it.
    Last edited by zebulon; 09-22-2009 at 12:52 PM.

I'm in miami this week.

A lot to take in with the updated rules anyhow.

Fly Lord

I'm in, with Khador...

I love any game I can get painted in a couple of weeks!
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    I'm in, with Khador...

I love any game I can get painted in a couple of weeks!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast