BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Hey guys, I'm Josh from Three Rivers, if any of you know where that is, kudos. I live an hour and a half from San Antonio, and I guess that's about an hour from Austin?? So I suppose I could make it for a few games one day. Maybe during BLOSCon? But everyone would be there I bet. Lol. I haven't started collecting the Warmachine models, nor have I played a game yet, but I'm trying to learn. On Vassal.

Well if you ever plan on coming into town and want to play a game just post here and I'll try to make sure someone's there to get a game in.

hi guys are you planning to be at dlair today?

I'm gonna be going to college in SA, so maybe there will be some players at the SA D-Lair...

Quote Originally Posted by Lednera View Post
    hi guys are you planning to be at dlair today?
    Sorry I missed your post. Two of us were there on Tuesday but its been really dead there lately. I'll be at BF tonight though. I want to finally play a 35 pt game with Bigred so If you come and some of the other usuals come then you might be able to get a game in.

Scout

I'm out for this evening. Sorry I didn't post last week too

I suppose I need to download and read through the new hordes rules . . .

Looks like no one will be at Dragon's Lair tonight.

im hoping to be at BF on thursday, provided this week goes smoothly.

Brother-Sergeant

Eric here. I am moving into either Georgetown or Leander, so I will be starting to hit up the Austin game scene.

I will have a Menoth force (models are waiting for me at home), and I will start to hit the Thursday Nights at BFG and will prob make it in sometime on the weekends too (Friday Night or Sat).

I am really excited to finally get into Warmachine. I played right when it first came out with a faction starter for Khador. But no one really played in my area and I sold off the stuff. But I love the models and I am looking to start playing again.

The MKII rules are really good! And I really dig the Menoth models.

So it is usually Tuesdays and Thursdays for games yeah at BFG and Dragons Lair?

-Eric
    http://templarindustries.blogspot.com/
    Black Templar 10th Crusade - Est. Fall 1999 - A Decade on Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by RandomX View Post
    Eric here. I am moving into either Georgetown or Leander, so I will be starting to hit up the Austin game scene.

I will have a Menoth force (models are waiting for me at home), and I will start to hit the Thursday Nights at BFG and will prob make it in sometime on the weekends too (Friday Night or Sat).

I am really excited to finally get into Warmachine. I played right when it first came out with a faction starter for Khador. But no one really played in my area and I sold off the stuff. But I love the models and I am looking to start playing again.

The MKII rules are really good! And I really dig the Menoth models.

So it is usually Tuesdays and Thursdays for games yeah at BFG and Dragons Lair?

-Eric
    Great to hear from a new player moving into town. Thursday at Battleforge has become the big night. Tuesday Dragon's Lair attendance has become nonexistent barring occasional Thursday conflicts. Right now we really only have 4 or 5 regular players but fortunately that looks like its going to go up. Just post in here when you can make it and I'll try to make sure you can get confirmation that someone will be there or not.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast