BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Veteran-Sergeant

Question Boggle vs Scrabble

I noticed the Word Games lounge was empty, so I decided to give it some lovin.

I like to play both Boggle and Scrabble, however, if I had to choose one to take with me to a desert island, I'd take Scrabble.

How do you feel about Boggle and Scrabble?

Respectfully,
    DarkAngelHopeful
    "If you're going through hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill

Chapter-Master

On a desserted island?

Boggle

Can play against yourself and the scrabble tiles are far too easy to lose :P
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Fly Lord

Well we know that Boggle is the favored game of cartoon legend Peggy Hill, so that counts for something.

But then apparently Scrabble is like the national sport of Nigeria, and you can go into any coffee bar in the country sit down and get a pickup game. Its like South Korea and Starcraft.

I think I like Boggle as its so much more portable and I love shaking that thing around.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    Well we know that Boggle is the favored game of cartoon legend Peggy Hill, so that counts for something.

But then apparently Scrabble is like the national sport of Nigeria, and you can go into any coffee bar in the country sit down and get a pickup game. Its like South Korea and Starcraft.

I think I like Boggle as its so much more portable and I love shaking that thing around.
    I think that's cool that it's so big in Nigeria. I bet they all have a ridiculously large vocabulary. That's actually why I like boggle and scrabble. It's fun AND educational. Ooooh, I bet kids aren't catching that they are being taught while having fun lol.

I also like to shake the Boggle game. lol
    "If you're going through hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill