BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Jago "Sevatar" Savatarion lore

I am pretty current on the HH books, but for the life of me I can't remember ow Sevatar got captured by the Dark Angels, why they are holding him, or how (IF) he escapes.

Could someone fill in the blanks on this please, as it seems to be becoming a 'big deal' in the recent story lines (specifically in 'The Eye of Terra').

Chapter-Master

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was as part of a nightlords boarding action on the dark angels flagship in one of the dark angels heresy books?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

I dunno man.
    Seems like not a lot of posting going on lately, either, so I am not too hopeful on getting many answers.

Chapter-Master

Have you looked in the Lexicanum?
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Yeah I read Lexicanum frequently, but there's always a kernel of extra insight or fluff the BoLS'ers on here that i don't find elsewhere

Brother-Captain

He was part of boarding action to try and free the Night Haunter on the Invincible Reason. Sevatar and a number of the Antramentar were captured by the Dark Angels. His psychic powers are growing and he grows a psychic link to one of the Astropaths. When she is punished by her overseer (for their Psychic relationship) he breaks out of his cell and kills the overseer before giving himself up. He and his fellow captives were transferred to Macragge when the First legion fleet arrived.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit
    Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Oh ok, that sheds a little light on it. I did read the short story where he is imprisoned, but has a psychic relationship with an astropath, and goes off to kill the overseer.