BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Hivefleet Cobra-Kai

Default WargamesCON Day one team tourney!

I had a blast! thanks to everyone that was there and I hope everyone has as much fun as I'm having!!!The team event had a rocky start but once everything was running smooth, it was awesome.

I'm diggin the missions thus far and hope tomorrow is more of the same. Oh and check this out:

I'm not sayin, I'm just sharing :P Best Team Sportsmen - Team Galactus!!! Thanks Ferro!

Props to a bunch of the other winners. If you aren't here, you are missing out!!!

woot! Grats! What were the rest of the results? What was your team too?
    letsagetabitarockin!

Hivefleet Cobra-Kai

thanks!

As for the rest of the results, now that the tourney is over I'm betting Bigred is gathering up his intel and is gonna post it Soon (tm).

I also shot a BUNCH of WARgamesCON video that Bigred is going to post up eventually on the youtube channel and on the site. It's coverage directly from the floor, some bat-rep stuff, a bunch of cool armies, interviews with various people i could track down...just the overall experience of going to the con.

I' was super tired by the end of it (playing 10 games in 3 days will do that to you!) but i also had a blast!

Occuli Imperator

I know exactly what you mean! It was a great day or five, ut I'm glad to be home after a 20 hour drive

Duke
    Red text= mod voice
    Black text= regular voice

Follow my blog! Www.dukesinferno.blogspot.com