BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Adeptus Custodes

I actually quite like the abaddon mini- I've heard loads of people complain about it, and seen tutorials on how to make "better" versions on line. It is old, but i can still remember the first time i saw it (long before i ever started warhammer) maybe I oughta give you a black eye

zhufbor is cool tho
    More Necromunda please.

Adeptus Custodes

I was looking for a new expansion for my bloodbowl team and was, to say the least, disappointed by what I came across. I think we might have a new winner in the worst model catagory.

Poorly sculpted- check
    Contrary to the fluff- Check
    Eye-gougingly awful and potentially soul destroying- check

[url]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat490016a&prodId=prod1560 097[/url]

*still not as bad as the cadian helmets IMHO.
    More Necromunda please.

Chapter-Master

bwahahahahha!

Gotta Quote Predator 2:

"You're One Ugly Mother F@&$*$"

This is what happens when you don't wear a properly fitted brassiere.

Quote Originally Posted by Grailkeeper View Post
    I was looking for a new expansion for my bloodbowl team and was, to say the least, disappointed by what I came across. I think we might have a new winner in the worst model catagory.

Poorly sculpted- check

[url]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat490016a&prodId=prod1560 097[/url]

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

Poorly sculpted- check

But this the way they look - shes meant to be ugly. If you look for some nicer orc-cheerleadrs, check shadowforge out.
    Peace through superior Firepower!

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    This is what happens when you don't wear a properly fitted brassiere.
    No, this is what happens when guys search for "hot nude cheer leader image" on a computer that has learned thier (normally Warhammer based) search preferances!

Adeptus Custodes

Archon
    -This is meant to look ugly too
    [url]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat490015a&prodId=prod1560 095[/url]

but despite looking like the girl i lost my virginity to is still a great model.

RebelGrot
    - I can imagine dwarf players having the exact opposite problem. God alone knows what searching for squats would produce.
    More Necromunda please.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyRoxtar View Post

The heads ,they look bad, chaos bad, srsly if they make Eldar chaos eldar I will be giving up on this game. maybe.... probably....

The swords, elegant? nope. Deadly? well yes in the way that butchers hooks and combine harvesters look deadly. The Incubi are blade masters , youd think theyd have more pride in what they weild . From those pictures they look like orks made them....badly....for grots.....as a joke...

Incubi were power armoured and looked it too, These bare a striking similarity in places to some of the old DE warrior legs ,in an Eldar guardian stance.
    I think chaos eldar isn't such a bad idea-after all the dark eldar came into existence just before they gave birth to slaanesh. The blades aren't badly made but there supposed to look lethal and cruel- I can imagine the wounds inflicted by them. They are devoted to destruction and fighting so thats what they would be like.

BTW I love the new incubi

Adeptus Custodes

There's been a lot of debate on the incubi- but what about the mandrakes- they're very different, almost WOW like in their design
    More Necromunda please.

Veteran-Sergeant

There's been a lot of debate on the incubi- but what about the mandrakes- they're very different, almost WOW like in their design
    I like the top half, not keen on the bottom half , so I`ll be converting mine.

Having seen the new incubi next to the old I have to say I`ll probably buy new ones, and convert them too. They might look good with the hellion weapons, and new heads.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast