BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

It took 63 posts, but yep:
    has to be the WFB Beastman Razorgor!

Brother-Sergeant

You know, another bad model is that Thunderwolf guy. The pose is silly, and subsequently almost useless for conversions for those who can bring themselves to play Space Doggies.

I also logged on for the first time because of this thread. Some hilarious stuff for sure!

Naggash easily takes it for me. Just dang. How can Morely live with himself?

All of the redesigns of the aspect warriors are bad too (maybe save the Dire Avengers) Jes's originals were so perfect. Why even mess with them. (Especially if you're not Jes?)

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by hheresy View Post
    All of the redesigns of the aspect warriors are bad too (maybe save the Dire Avengers) Jes's originals were so perfect. Why even mess with them. (Especially if you're not Jes?)
    See that i disagree with. The new ones are significant'y better than the old ones...particularly the scorpions, banshees and avengers.
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Adeptus Custodes

Quote Originally Posted by Grailkeeper View Post
    This thing *

[url]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4nzgPbHlNo4/TIHMSR7IluI/AAAAAAAAJBc/eNvg9Emfya4/s1600/mystery-bug-01.jpg[/url]

the first necron model in almost a decade- and it looks like some kind of giant cockroach

* going by what i've seen and if it does turn out to be a necron model.

I was right all along, its too terrible to be a new model. How disappointingly undisappointing.

The Nagash Model is coming in for a lot of flak, in its defence it is older than some of the people at my FLGS
    More Necromunda please.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzbuket View Post
    no whilst i LOVE the detail and pose there are some MASSIVE problems mainly: a foot blending into the knee (the guy bending down) amd loads of parts blending into each other ANDthe fact that im convinced they are plastic done in VACUFORMES 0_o !
    Can I just say that snap fit models will always have this problem-my current island of blood minis are like that-not that bad though-love the griffon

In my opinion the eldar wraithguard look really boring with ridiculous helmets and sulky looking pose-they look like you could poke through their spongy looking helmets.

Sanctioned psykers are dull and out dated-that and a grand total of three poses. The primaris psyker is also in a silly pose (great detailing etc) he looks like he is contemplating his staff instead of doing what psykers do best.

Veteran-Sergeant

I have to agree that all the new aspect warriors look better than the originals.

As for horrible models I say the warlock with antlers, and the old harlequins. WTF???

LotR Ent?
    [url]http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m2360081_99121499020_LoTREnt_873x627.jpg[/url]

wyches say hi!

Veteran-Sergeant

Now I think those models are quite characterful-you know dark eldar cruelty and insanity etc. I reckon they'd be good to paint, you can do all sorts of freehand tattoos, scars, and various other dark eldar features ( not to mention massive blood splatters :P )

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast