BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

you know, I wouldn't mind if the mystery box wasn't Space Hulk and the Demiurgs turn out to be the boxed set. They look pretty cool. and those two monster things too.

I'm sure they could do a space corridor set/game with rules, corridor terrain and those minis. Why design more Termies and Genestealers if there are already a ton out there?

Otto
    noizehive.blogpspot.com

Brother-Sergeant

I am a Fantasy Dwarf player. And if I could get my hands on some stunties in exo-armor....well lets say the financial burden it would cause would put a blemish on an otherwise perfect marraige. By blemish I mean she might shank me in my sleep...deservedly.

Seriously, I want them.

-eric

So... what is the deal with these pictures, and why were they released so close to GD? Any news at all?

Those weapon data sheets look really cool as well.

Veteran-Sergeant

they're probably not for dark heresy,as its a diffrent genre, but it might be something for a new forge world imperial armour book or something similiar.

Prolly gonna redo dark heresy or indy artist making their own. But i would love to get my hand on some 'Squats' call em Diemurg or what ever you want, they are still squats

is it okay as a dark eldar player to be pissed over the prospect of squats as anything other than DE slaves?

I can accept that. They are now either slaves or insect food right? I do like the Idea of space Dwarfs but its not time to bring them back. DE need a codex released long before even model design should be started on anything like a new/remade race.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12