BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Exclamation 40 Grand Winners for a Grand 40k Launch !

[URL="http://www.darkmillenniumuniverse.com"][/URL]

[URL="http://www.darkmillenniumuniverse.com"]Dark Millennium Universe[/URL] is a community for the upcoming next-gen MMO, Warhammer 40k: Dark Millennium Online and we are glad to say that we made it a reality and we are finally on air, after many days of construction.

In order to prove our respect and our dedication to the 40k universe and where we are aiming for as a community, we announce that we are setting up a grand contest, exclusively for our members.

To be more specific, 40 lucky members will receive an official prize of the Warhammer 40k Universe series, though only one of them will recieve our GRAND prize, a must for any fan of the 40k series!

Prizes and winners will be periodically unveiled on our homepage, and winners will also be contacted through personal message in order to submit the shipping form.

WAR is coming, and we are calling all of the Warhammer 40k and Dark Millennium Online fans to join our community and grab on for an epic adventure, while waiting the most anticipated MMO of the next decade.

To participate all you need to do is to show us how much you love 40k, by either posting on our boards or even by uploading pictures of the grim, dark world of Warhammer 40k in our gallery.
    And keep in mind... for in the grim darkness of the far future, there is ONLY WAR !

[url]http://www.darkmillenniumuniverse.com[/url]

What is this? I signed up thinking it was an official site. Now I read it might not be? So what are you guys then? A fan based site for the upcoming MMO game then?
    What is the most important rule? That we should do whatever the hell we want, but preferably in the best interests of Games workshop when possible? :P Ill go with that

Battle-Brother

We might be live for only a few days, but after a talk with some officials, we decided to listen to Vigil and change a lot of our website elements and styles since they were contradicting with some copyrights and terms of usage.

For the next days you might notice small changes so don't be alarmed.

Thank you all for coping with us, any help is welcome.

Thats off the homepage so i am assuming they are a fan site yeah.

Veteran-Sergeant

Hes been going around all the 40k sites spamming his site's promotion.

Battle-Brother

Fair enough although

a) the game isn't even out yet so i have no idea of it's worth playing let alone joining a forum for.
    b)I have no idea what the prizes are so am not going to enter a competition for prizes that may not even exist!

That said, good luck to them. I hope the game kicks *** and the site, if ran properly, does well.

I thought it was official. It looked sooooooo good.
    What is the most important rule? That we should do whatever the hell we want, but preferably in the best interests of Games workshop when possible? :P Ill go with that