BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Threaded View

Post Fantasy Lexicanum Problems

There are a few problems with the current Lexicanum for Fantasy that need to be solved. I tried to message BigRed about it, through various methods, but I don't know if he received them or not, so i'll try this new forums and hope they can be fixed.

• I've tried uploading images for several days but it refuses to work since the website was hacked. I always get an error message like this one: [1c276a34] 2017-08-22 22:38:58: Fatal exception of type MWException
    • Emails are not sent, both the "email this user" function and trying to change my account email. I've tried both and neither seems to work.
    • There is a lack of administrators and bureaucrats, both to clean up the wiki and accept new members. I was given admin status(not bureacrat) for a few hours before the hacker hacked lexicanum and the rollback removed that status. I was afraid I might've had a virus or something that allowed the hacker to hack it, but I was told this likely wasn't the case. If possible I would like that status restored.

If possible I would like also do some actions to revitalise the wiki, as the fantasy side of it is quite dead.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Ashendant; 08-22-2017 at 05:20 PM.