BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Power Fists and Tank Hunters or Furious Charge

If I give a Black Templars Terminator squad the 'Tank Hunters' veteran skill, is the +1 added to armor penetration before or after the strength doubling of the power fist?

Same question for Furious Charge, would you add the +1 strength before or after the Power Fist doubles strength?

After in both cases. In the case of Furious Charge you double first and then add, which is both the normal order of operations and the order specified by the rulebook. In the case of Tank Hunters you aren't adding to the model's Strength at all, so there is nothing to double - you're simply adding 1 to the result of your armor penetration roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabterayl View Post
    In the case of Furious Charge you double first and then add, which is both the normal order of operations and the order specified by the rulebook.
    The Tank Hunters one I understand, but where in the rulebook does it actually say you double before you add?

Quote Originally Posted by Enemy5 View Post
    The Tank Hunters one I understand, but where in the rulebook does it actually say you double before you add?
    Pg 7, Main Rules under "Multiple Modifiers"
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)