BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: the days wip,

Default the days wip,

Post what you you are going to be doing today for you're current army. ^^

like me:

Today I will be listing to the Lucky Stars Series as I work on my goblin army and begin to start sorting the first of my nurgle bitz boxes (has 15 of them)

Painting up my Alpha Legion Chosen C:SM squad.
    Tomorrow, same thing... then starting on my Harkor Reavers squad... or maybe finishing my Plauge Marines.... or maybe my Egyptian Assualt Squads.... Too much too choose!

Brother-Sergeant

Tossed off my painting block, and finished off the details on a 8man Mordheim Chaos Warband.

Next up: Ork Test models + Chaos Nurgle Knights that need finishing off from 4 YEARS ago. Also, Terrain for Mordiem so I can play here in Iraq!

-Eric

Veteran-Sergeant

Assembling Gnoblars, and working out a way to convert Skull Pass Night Goblins into even more Gnoblars.

I'm also going to see if I can convert the Skull Pass troll into a monstrous ogre

Quote Originally Posted by RandomX View Post
    Tossed off my painting block, and finished off the details on a 8man Mordheim Chaos Warband.

Next up: Ork Test models + Chaos Nurgle Knights that need finishing off from 4 YEARS ago. Also, Terrain for Mordiem so I can play here in Iraq!

-Eric
    When you come back to the states man I will first buy you a beer second I will kick you're warbands ***! xD

Seriously about that beer though. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Grabnutz View Post
    Assembling Gnoblars, and working out a way to convert Skull Pass Night Goblins into even more Gnoblars.

I'm also going to see if I can convert the Skull Pass troll into a monstrous ogre
    sounds fun! I gotta go pick up four more boxes of them starter sets and finsih my goblin army with. -. -