Hi,

after a few battles with the new lords of the plagues, I think that this list is as strong as you can build for competitive games.

The list:

Battalion Detachment +3CP (Chaos - Death Guard) [79 PL, 1506pts]

[HQ] Malignant Plaguecaster [6 PL, 110pts]:** Blades of Putrefaction, Putrescent Vitality
[HQ] Typhus [9 PL, 175pts]:** Curse of the Leper, Miasma of Pestilence

[Troops] Chaos Cultists [3 PL, 40pts]:** 9x Chaos Cultist w/ autopistol and brutal assault weapon Cultist Champion: Brutal assault weapon and Autopistol
[Troops] Chaos Cultists [3 PL, 40pts]:** 9x Chaos Cultist w/ autopistol and brutal assault weapon Cultist Champion: Brutal assault weapon and Autopistol
[Troops] Plague Marines [10 PL, 175pts]** Plague Champion: Plague Sword, Plasma gun 4x Plague Marine w/ boltgun 2x Plague Marine w/ Special Weapon: Blight launcher
[Troops] Plague Marines [10 PL, 204pts]** Plague Champion: Plague Sword, Power Fist, Plasma Pistol 3x Plague Marine w/ melee weapons: Bubotic Axe 3x Plague Marine w/ melee weapons: Plague Spewer / Flail of corruption / Mace of contagion
[Troops] Poxwalkers [6 PL, 120pts]:** 20x Poxwalker

[Fast Attack] Foetid Bloat-Drone [8 PL, 159pts]:** Heavy Blight Launcher and Plague Probe
[Fast Attack] Foetid Bloat-Drone [8 PL, 159pts]:** Heavy Blight Launcher and Plague Probe

[Heavy Support] Plagueburst Crawler [8 PL, 162pts]:** 2x Entropy cannon, Rothail volley gun
[Heavy Support] Plagueburst Crawler [8 PL, 162pts]:** 2x Entropy cannon, Rothail volley gun

Vanguard Detachment +1CP (Chaos - Death Guard) [20 PL, 367pts]

[HQ] Daemon Prince of Nurgle [8 PL, 156pts]: Gift of Contagion, Malefic talon. Warlord Trait: Arch-Contaminator

[Elite] Biologus Putrifier [4 PL, 74pts]:** Plague knife, Fugari's Helm
[Elite] Noxious Blightbringer [4 PL, 70pts]:** Plasma pistol
[Elite] Tallyman [4 PL, 67pts]:** Plasma pistol

Total: +4CP (Chaos - Death Guard) [97 PL, 1876pts]

The main obtective is generate a massive number of mortal wounds (mortal-star :P). In the deployment, you must build a first layer of cultist
(the cultist in front of the army due to their higher movement, giving you more flexibility) and another layer of poxwalkers behind the first ones.
This layer of pox can be placed behind the cultist of behind the plague marines, depending of the enemy. If the enemy has flyers or deep strike
deployments or you expect that they're going to charge you quickly, you can placed the poxs the last ones for protect your marines.

The plage marine units behind the cultist (and, optionally, the pox). The objective is stop the charges of the enemy, fall back, and launch
the grenades with the "BLIGHT BOMBARDMENT" and "VETERANS OF THE LONG WAR" stratagems for do an insane number of grenade shoots.

If you expect shoot against them, you can protect them with "CLOUD OF FLIES" stratagem, or buff spells.

Also, this tactic can be done with your "character unit": If you place your Typhus, sorcerer, biologus, noxious and tallyman as a "unit", you
can do that with the grenades too.

This saturation with mortal wounds from grenades, saturation with mortal wound from spells (3 smites, CURSE OF THE LEPER and BLADES OF PUTREFACTION) and another ones is crazy.

Moreover, the Tallyman allow you re-roll the close combat hit rolls, and your deamon allow you repeat to wound with your plague weapon (this ability,
include the grenades).

The artillery, for add more strong fire to the army.

As weakness, I think that enemy deployments in my own area can be dangerous for my plans. The flyer also can be strong to manage. For fix these
problems, I've kept reserve point to summon deamons (there are enough points to summon 2x 3 Nurglins, or 3 Nurglins and 10 Plaguebearers).

What do you think about the list?

Thanks.

Regards.