BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Fly Lord

Default Gamesday Germany News and Info

This is the thread to use so we don't have several floating about. Whaetever you have from the event, stick it in here.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    This is the thread to use so we don't have several floating about. Whaetever you have from the event, stick it in here.
    I'm not at the Games Day this year, but some friends of mine. Maybe they'll give me a call.

I live in Australia, we don't have games day, let alone a German games day... though, I could go for combining oktoberfest and 40k...

Battle-Brother

Ok our food, beer and some of our girls and your beach and girls. But we leave the drunken bavarians at home, please!

But anyways, even if you aren't here, you can share our news ^^

Scout

Ave

A really nice combination, Oktoberfest and GamesDay.
    On one side they shout: "S'uffa" (What means as much as: get us some alcohols) on the other: "Waaaaghhhh"...! (Is there any difference between?)

I'm waiting for a buddy to give me a call, since he is there at the moment. Seems like he slept some more longer than he was allowed to.
    Maybe I should really wake him up... just to be sure.

The GW here are having an 'Ork-toberfest'... anyway, wake him up, info k go

Scout

Ave

An 'Ork-toberfest'...? Sounds similar to the one we have in Munich every year... much Orks, much spilled guts and a lot of snotlings.

Luckily i life in Cologne... we just have Carnival... this is more on just mad and crazy people.

Hmmm, my buddy set his priorities in a wrong order... he opted to sleep longer, but a couple of calls later he is awake now. Seems like i have to give him a ride there personally. *Argl*

Brother-Sergeant

guy on WS is there, seemingly there is naff all new on show.

Default Space Hulk confirmed

My friend is at the Gamesday in Cologne and i just got the message that the mystery box is SPACE HULK. Pre-order starting tomorrow.

Cheers,
    Joerg

Battle-Brother

Yeah just got a call with the Space Hulk Info. What mystery. I hope there is another big announcement ;-). Too bad most noone of those poor sods seems to have an internet capable handy. Which is actually ashaming because everyone seems to have an Iphone, G1, Blackberry these days (which includes myself). On one hand, I'm sad we didn't drive this year. On the other hand, I'm glad if there is "only" Space Hulk and I'm happy, if I can avoid german Warhammer players.

I'm german myself, but wargamers in the rest of the world seem to be nicer in a "less stupid" kind of way ;-)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast