BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Battle-Brother

An update: I think Cologne might burn very soon. The current word is, that GW won't announce the Mystery Box today, but tomorrow. Today they want to talk about pricing details and release date. If that's true, some might go bezerk. The gamesday seems to be not that good in general this year.

Scout

Ave

Got no word from my buddy by now about the Mistery Box.
    I'm getting somewhat impatient...

Fly Lord

Via Warseer's 75Hastings69:

They did already say that a global announcement would be made via the website on 17th August, so I think expecting the info to be "leaked" out a day early at GD Germany was a bit unrealistic. The release of SH is the most controlled and guarded by GW in recent times, but it will be revealed on the website tomorrow. Preorder starts tomorrow and release date is 5th September.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    Via Warseer's 75Hastings69:
    And they said in the WD... I don't know which, I think June, that they'll announce the contents of the box on the games day. Or what ever they meant with "Wir lassen die Bombe platzen." which means something like "We spill the beans."

Brother-Sergeant

Personally I think the best news of the entire day is a sister company for Forgeworld, that is Fantasy Specific only.

Money says that their first project is Chaos Dwarves.

That is some seriously good stuff. I mean Forgeworld is basically 40k only anyway.

-Eric

Ah well. I needed some genestealers for my tyranid army and some termies for my deathwing army anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomX View Post
    Personally I think the best news of the entire day is a sister company for Forgeworld, that is Fantasy Specific only.

Money says that their first project is Chaos Dwarves.

That is some seriously good stuff. I mean Forgeworld is basically 40k only anyway.

-Eric
    FW-Fantasy as a seperate entity... COOL. might bring me back to fantasy..

Scout

Pretty weak, seems like GD's are getting worse and worse. I was really hoping to see pictures and hear more on the upcomming Space Wolves.

Fly Lord

From an BoLS reader attendee:

...they showed a teaser trailer with a statement, that GW's website will bring some big news tomorrow.
    But considering that the official GD shirts today sported either a genestealer skull or a terminator helmet and after various long talks to high GW stuff it was pretty clear that this is about Space Hulk. So it's pretty much official.
    The trailer also hinted at the Blood Angels taking revenge for their fallen brothers and taking the fight to the great devourer of worlds.
    Store staff was as of yet not in the know about prices, content or anything else specific concerning the boxed set.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Anticlimax!!!!!!! Knew it would be lol
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast