BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Fly Lord

On the other hand, the word that GW is keeping the original Space Hulk Fluff involving the Blood Angels does lend more weight to the chatter that Codex: Blood Angels is being slotted in as an early 2010 release to capitalize on the publicity.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Hmm is it just me or is the uk Games Day, if the 5th September date is true, basically just spending £30 to get a figure, and access to a load of early release stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by RandomX View Post
    Personally I think the best news of the entire day is a sister company for Forgeworld, that is Fantasy Specific only.

Money says that their first project is Chaos Dwarves.

That is some seriously good stuff. I mean Forgeworld is basically 40k only anyway.

-Eric
    Really? That is ****ing aye sweet news!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldramelech View Post
    Anticlimax!!!!!!! Knew it would be lol
    Anticlimax? By the sounds of that Bigred just reported it will actually be an evolution of the game as opposed to a direct copy of the old game. I mean that it actually has a new story and stuff, might mean updated rules and stuff.

I still don't care but that's better than I thought it was going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomX View Post
    Personally I think the best news of the entire day is a sister company for Forgeworld, that is Fantasy Specific only.

Money says that their first project is Chaos Dwarves.

That is some seriously good stuff. I mean Forgeworld is basically 40k only anyway.

-Eric
    Well they have been advertising for hiring new sculpters and stuff for awhile

Did they give a name for the new fantasy "Forgeworld-ish" company? Or when it officially opens for business?
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by gwensdad View Post
    Did they give a name for the new fantasy "Forgeworld-ish" company? Or when it officially opens for business?
    Nothing yet, sorry. Most people were so disappointed this year, they're either drunk or crying now ;-). I can't even confirm the Fantasy-Forge, because I've only heard it from one source.

Quote Originally Posted by Forhekset View Post
    Anticlimax? By the sounds of that Bigred just reported it will actually be an evolution of the game as opposed to a direct copy of the old game. I mean that it actually has a new story and stuff, might mean updated rules and stuff.

I still don't care but that's better than I thought it was going to be.
    Says who??????????? No information has been released! None, nothing, nadda. Other then the T-shirts staff were wearing nowt was said and those T-shirts could be a red hearing for all anyone knows.

You have no information whatsoever to base any assumptions on, and right now everybody thought we would be in full possession of the facts, so yes ANTICLIMAX.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

hi,

just returned from GD Germans and we...
    there was really nothing new.

Just the chaos reaper titan complete and anpainted (I don't have the cam with the pics ).
    and abaout 5 seconds of what I think was a Space Hulk video introduction.

It was reather disappointing......

Fly Lord

And pictures... (courtesy of [url]www.brueckenkopf-online.com[/url])
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GD_SpaceHulk.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	56   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GD09_FW01.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	162.4 KB 
ID:	57   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GD09_FW02.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	175.6 KB 
ID:	58   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GD09_FW03.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	187.9 KB 
ID:	59  
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast