BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dates for WAR games con 2011?

So, I realize I might be a bit early, but have the dates for WAR games con 2011 been determined already? If not, when are the dates expected to be announced?
    I'm planning a Summer 2011 trip to the US to visit Comic-con, Gencon and possibly WAR games con if I can fit everything into one schedule...

Dates are being worked on now. I can say that we may be the same weekend as Comicon, but I'm trying to avoid it.
    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Nathanael Greene

Grand Provost Marshal

Let us know when you get it nailed down. I can't wait for another year of Narrative tracks.

Da Kommitte has been formed. Project "Revolushun" has begun.

Brother-Sergeant

I do believe I detect the faint whiff of gretchin and communism. Oh that can't be good.

The official dates are July 7-10 2011. I'll be making an announcement more formally soon, and setting up the cart, etc.
    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Nathanael Greene

Grand Provost Marshal

Quote Originally Posted by Jwolf View Post
    The official dates are July 7-10 2011. I'll be making an announcement more formally soon, and setting up the cart, etc.
    Thanks for the heads-up, Jwolf. Time to start planning now!

Jwolf, I have a group of guys wanting to come down to WarGames Con in 2011, is there anything we need to do special if we come as a group/team from our store, and are we allowed to bring a team banner?

We welcome banners and such, and there will be a decent place to put them.

The first day of the tournament is on my birthday Jwolf, can I have some bonus points?

Quote Originally Posted by gannam View Post
    The first day of the tournament is on my birthday Jwolf, can I have some bonus points?
    Two free beers on your birthday from me!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast