BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Brother-Sergeant

Any chance of an early reveal of the narrative tracks or at least some hinting and jig-sawed up pictures ala Forge World style as to what they might be? You know so us fluff bunnies can start working on appropriate theme-based armies?

I'll see what we can do, Tyrsday. I know we have some scenery building going on that may involve manufactorums...
    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Nathanael Greene

Since Nick Rose is facing off against Marc Parker Fri night, I call upon the sacred ritual of calling out Jwolf for a game of 40k. Why? Because Nick Rose said you are the best.

Do you Jwolf accept my challenge?

Winner buys a drink for the loser.

If you are not available, I would love to extend my friendly challenge to Goatboy or even Brent.

Hod,

I'd love to get a game in with you on Friday. I think I can make that work; I know I can if you don't have to get to sleep too early.
    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Nathanael Greene

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12