BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Hybrid View

Fly Lord

Default Skaven Info from GD:Germany

Via Warseer's Siam-Tiger

They didn't said anything about september, only said "there will be space wolves in october, with some boxes" and "there will be skaven, but 4 boxes will remain".

For your information those plastic boxes will stay, rat ogres will stay, plague monks will stay, gutterrunners will stay and a forth one i can't remember.
    So ladies and gentlemen, if you are thinking about starting a skaven army, buy your forces (the 80 eur boxes with 67+ miniatures) now! The regular skaven warriors will most likely be boxes in size of 10 for about 20 bucks, ergo +50% price raise.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

"there will be skaven, but 4 boxes will remain".

For your information those plastic boxes will stay, rat ogres will stay, plague monks will stay, gutterrunners will stay and a forth one i can't remember.
    The 4th box will have to be either: The warp lightning cannon or Screaming bell.

I heard a rumour about the bell being made into a plastic kit with the option of being made in to some other warmachine. It's just a rumour though.

I'm going to take a guess, and guess that the 4th box is the warp lightning cannon.

I can't wait for the new skaven releases but I hope clanrats don't get changed, I already have 100 of the models :'(

Edit: If the gutter runner box is staying, as they are the same "style" as clanrats that might be telling us that clanrats aren't getting changed, although they may be repackaged in a box of 10.
    Last edited by Wannabe_Hero; 08-16-2009 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe_Hero View Post
    The 4th box will have to be either: The warp lightning cannon or Screaming bell.

I heard a rumour about the bell being made into a plastic kit with the option of being made in to some other warmachine. It's just a rumour though.

I'm going to take a guess, and guess that the 4th box is the warp lightning cannon.

I can't wait for the new skaven releases but I hope clanrats don't get changed, I already have 100 of the models :'(

Edit: If the gutter runner box is staying, as they are the same "style" as clanrats that might be telling us that clanrats aren't getting changed, although they may be repackaged in a box of 10.
    Sorry, friend. But new Clanrats [URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=67610&d=1250792985"]are on their way.[/URL]

(image via Warseer. Also, I'm not sure if linking to a picture like that is allowed. If not, please feel free to remove this post.)
    Last edited by Diamondrock; 08-20-2009 at 01:32 PM.

Thankyou for showing me that picture, I am so happy :')

They look so beautiful :')

All my current ones are becoming slaves now >

Pretty-pretty, yes? I'm finally going to start a Fantasy army after years of putting it off.

Scout

Those look horrible. Ughh. Now I didn't like the big feet and hands of the old clan rats but man those *sigh*

Zach