BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran-Sergeant

Diary of Peren Graycastle

I’m finally so very close to getting my very own Spelljammer! Once it’s up and running we’ll be able to Escape from The City. I got places to go and can’t stick around here for much longer. It’s no secret that I have to keep moving on. I’ll just have to guess what lies ahead. But there’s really only one way to find out; Keep moving ahead.

The whole debacle with the the race is getting out of hand. We’re leaving too much up to chance and wondering what’s going to happen. I keep wanting to tell everyone, “There’s no time for guessing. Follow my plan instead. Take my lead and I’ll set you free. Follow me. Trust me and we will escape from this city.”

If nothing else, I’ll make it through. I know there’s danger lurking around every turn. I keep telling myself, “Trust your feelings. Live and learn.” I know with some luck I’ll make it through. Honestly, I got no other options and only one thing to do.

I don’t care what lies ahead. I’ll make it through.

- Peren
    Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

So "all" the little spiders left Peren? How can you ever be really sure that they all left and there's not one left inside Peren because the little spider really likes adventuring with him?
    I didn't go to the LVO but I'm still a reasonably OK-ish person.

Veteran-Sergeant

Diary of Peren Graycastle

At a certain point it feels like the universe has it out for me. I gained my Spelljammer Helm, but lost my Spelljammer. But then lost my Spelljammer Helm. Harrowmont says I’ll get it back as soon as he’s done copying it. I’m skeptical this’ll actually happen.

Regardless, we’ve escaped Sigil with our winnings from the race. We got a portal key, Spelljammer helm, this planar compass thing, a lichbook and I think that’s it. Captain Spiders also gave me this Manual of the Planes. On a hopefully unrelated matter, I keep getting this illusive itch that I have to hope is just a normal itch and not something.... left behind.

But the Manual is actually really great. Along with my newly acquired planar compass, I should be able to map out the planes to some extent. I have to spend all my free time doing just that. Once we get the Spelljammer up and running (again skeptical) and using the map as a guide, I should finally be able to continue my long ignored search. I still don’t have any leads, but getting to traverse the planes is a step in the right direction.

It’s frustrating being so close and so yet so far.

- Peren
    Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12