BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Battle-Brother

perhaps - but ilike the idea of 2 titans boxing

Occuli Imperator

Like some people said there are some 'holes,' but all in all I like it when people use their imagination. In my apoc battles this titan would be useless, becuase there aren't enough super-heavies. But if your running against a lot of them then this would be useful.

Duke

Banned

Str D only does one wound against gargantuan creatures, so engaging them in HtH is suicide as one lucky roll can knock out half your attacks.

The GC entry states that if they are hit by a weapon that would kill them outright (ie Instant Death, D-Cannons etc) they take D3 wounds instead. The StrD rules entry explicitly states that if the target is immune to instant death (as a GC is), StrD "inflicts one wound as normal".

Those hardened voidd shields look a bit much - either go AV14 or the re-roll or the extra dice, not all. Also less to keep track of. Simply running a normal Reaver with two TCCWs gives you 9 attacks on the charge (TCCWs give +3A), and you can stick twin turbo-lasers on the top.

As mentioned the best thing to deal with Bio-Titans is to shoot them alot from a long way away. Getting close means all their Carnifii and the like can assault you, and any allies can melta-gun you. This is a very bad thing. I've written a longer, more rambling analysis of Titans in assault [URL="http://collegiatitanica.blogspot.com/2009/07/support-your-local-titan-titans-in.html"]here[/URL].

Battle-Brother

at the end of the day i play apocalypse games to have fun...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12