BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Warhammer 40,000: Dark Millennium Online

[url]http://warhammer40konline.net/[/url] - screens + trailer

[url]http://www.vigilgames.com/videos/dark-millennium-online[/url]

I found it rather arousing.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Abbess Sanctorum

Wow, that site's slow. Must be getting a lot of traffic...

I do notice that there's copyright for Sisters of Battle and a picture of a Battle Sister on the top right next to a Marine (mind you, they're from DoW:SS and DoW2, but still), so there's hope yet. The Imperium page is strangely not filled in at all though.

Also... some people are *****ing on other sites that "it's just like WoW"... that's idiotic. It looks nothing like WoW-- it doesn't have the ugly *** brightly colored ****ty little cartoony art style that the festival of mediocrity so many people compare other MMOs to has.
    Last edited by Melissia; 06-15-2010 at 11:32 AM. Reason: combining double post
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Abbess Sanctorum

edit: double post
    Last edited by Melissia; 06-15-2010 at 11:31 AM.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

If you want it faster....
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHu4Na0lsd0&feature=player_embedded[/url]
    Here's a direct youtube link with HD version.

Chaplain

Ooooh. Sexier than my own sweet loins.
    Anti-FSM, Pro-MSoB and proud

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    Also... some people are *****ing on other sites that "it's just like WoW"... that's idiotic. It looks nothing like WoW
    Actually the similarity to WoW hit me when I watched it at first, similar textures in the outdoor areas, particularly the Ork areas, however once things started to heat up with a little more action and bikes(!), the differences became more apparent.

But remember, Hope is the first step on the road to dissapointment.

WoW is the visual chicken* of video games, everything looks like it.

*The irony being that as nothing actually tastes like chicken except chicken, most of the 'WoWclones' have little in common with WoW except that they are mmos.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

That is the problem with WoW. Everyone wants to compare every single MMO to WoW. Because of this most games are doomed to failure simply because it takes a lot to be a better WoW than WoW is already. I really wish game developers and fans alike would stop comparing and just let the games stand on their own merit.

I, for one, know that I will be playing this game. The only questions is for how long and how often.

Duke
    Red text= mod voice
    Black text= regular voice

Follow my blog! Www.dukesinferno.blogspot.com

Abbess Sanctorum

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    it takes a lot to be a better WoW than WoW is in the mind of WoW fanatics
    Fixed. WoW is a very mediocre MMO at best.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast