I had the idea to start a regular article to help me stay accountable and focus on my hobby goals. I also thought it would be neat to let readers ask questions directly, and influence what I write about on a regular basis, thus the Radical Inquisitor was born.

I have been an active war gamer for just over a decade. I have been involved in the hobby aspect for almost 15 years. I play primarily Warhammer 40k. I am also an active Star Wars Armada and X wing player, as well as a Talon for Hawk Wargames Dropfleet and Dropzone Commander. Although those are the games I spend most of my time on, and 40k will be the most common game featured in The Inquisitor, I have played, and own armies for many more games, and am always interested in checking out new games.

I have several articles I want to write for this article, but I dont have limitless ideas. If there is something you as a reader want me to cover, shoot me an email, and Ill do my best to cover that subject.My email is [email][email protected][/email], or leave a comment on the article. If you have any questions on the games I play or even if its something way off the wall, dont hesitate to get in touch. I love talking hobby. [url]http://midwestwargaming.com/radical-inquisitor-1/[/url]