BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Hybrid View

Default Plastic keeper of secrets and fulgrim conversions

I've been playing around with the new plastic daemon prince kit a lot recently and have a couple of new ones. Similar styled models in the Slaanesh theme.

Keeper of Secrets

I hit a couple of bits sites to get some trygon/mawloc claws, a couple of seeker banners and a second left arm for my keeper. It has two daemon prince torso fronts welded together (one spare from another kit) to lengthen the body and accomodate the keeper's four arms. I then filled in the lower back as I only had one rear torso.

I have him looming over a downed jetbike in recognition of the slaanesh-eldar connection, although its hard to get a good photo of the soon-to-be-dead rider.

Daemon Prince/Fulgrim

The other one was mainly to see if I could get the wings to do something a bit different from the standard pose. I cut one of them along one of the fingers and then bent the wing round so that it's shielding his left side, filling the gap with green stuff. I also added some green stuff hair to change the face.

I was sort of thinking Fulgrim when I made him so I'm going to paint the dead marine in Iron Hands colours. and I added a winged claw to the banner as a vaguely Emperors Children-like symbol

Veteran-Sergeant

wow love the keeper of secrets conversion.

Occuli Imperator

Truly cool conversions... Though, the first one I thought of mortal combat before I thought of Keeper of secrets... But that is just cause Im weird like that.

Duke
    Red text= mod voice
    Black text= regular voice

Follow my blog! Www.dukesinferno.blogspot.com

Brother-Sergeant

Goro wins! Flawless Victory! lol no? too much? :P

Those are some epic conversions! I loved the 4-armed one, it just looks so bad@$$ to me lol.

Librarian

Bad-*** conversions, but my inner fluff bunny compels me to tell you that Fulgrim has two swords, the Anathame(sp?), a shield, and the lower half of a snake.

10/10 for the conversions themselves, though.
    Let the Galaxy burn.

Chapter-Master

fantastic
    great GS work as well :P
    only 2 little niggles

1) the KOS 2 bodys looks a tiny bit wied (is it coming out of a second mouth or something ?
    2) fulgrim has a snake bodyy and 4 arms

but fantastc work anyways
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Connjurus View Post
    Bad-*** conversions, but my inner fluff bunny compels me to tell you that Fulgrim has two swords, the Anathame(sp?), a shield, and the lower half of a snake.

I was about to say that as well.

[url]http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/thumb/2/2f/Fulgrim.jpg/190px-Fulgrim.jpg[/url]
    Last edited by Shadow Queen; 08-29-2010 at 09:26 AM.
    We refuse to take sides in this anymore. And we refuse to let you turn us against one another. http://derinaironhandsandmorethings.blogspot.com

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Connjurus View Post

Same here, besides Fulgrim is trapped in a painting.
    My son, ask for thyself another Kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee.